Christmas is rapidly approaching and if you are like me you still have a few gifts to buy! Some people are so hard to buy for but hopefully these items will inspire you to finish that shopping list so you can relax and enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.
Riley's Picks For a Healthy New Year
- Nut Milk Bag- Non-dairy milk is the way to go but they can contain lots of additives. This is an easy way to make your own nut milk and it's even more delicious than what you buy pre-made in the store. Check it out on Amazon.
- Finding Ultra by Rich Roll- This is an inspiring story of a one man's struggle to completely change his life. I love this book not just because of its message of eating a whole-foods plant-based diet but also for the message of transformation both inside and out. Check it out at Barnes and Noble.
- Instant Pot- This small appliance has replaced my slow cooker and is used at least twice a week. Check out my blog on the Instant Pot for more information. If you have a cook to buy for this is a home run!
- AeroGarden- This is both fun and easy to use and it allows me to have fresh herbs anytime of the year. I hate to spend money on fresh herbs at the store only to have them go bad a few days later. With the AeroGarden you can simply snip off what you need! Check it out on Amazon.
- Vitamix- I know they are pricey but such a great buy especially if you like to cook. Everyone I know that has one swears by them! Hopefully Santa will bring me one this year! There are a bunch of different varieties so visit the Vitamix website to find the perfect one for you.